Simply Print templates are perfect if you want to supply your own artwork to us, and to ensure it’s “print ready”. Our templates can be downloaded and used with all professional graphic arts programs like Illustrator, Indesign or Freehand. Not suitable for Microsoft programs such as Publisher, Word or Excel. If you need any advice on how to supply your print ready artwork, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Tips to ensure your artwork is print ready.
1. Allow 2 mm for bleed. This is the image that extends right to the edge. Without bleed, there’s a risk that the edge will have a white area.
2. Keep text at least 3 mm away from the edge.
3. Convert your fonts to curves and paths. This turns fonts into images, which means what you see is what we print.
4. Ensure your colours are in CMYK format. RGB colours can looked washed out and faded when printed.
5. Supply your artwork with registration and trim marks.